Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How I did.



Well I don't feel like I did as good as I could have with the triples. Most of the stuff I got this trip was snack food for the kids. The bill came to $90.04 before discounts and using my coupons. I ended up spending $35.54 after all the coupons. Not too bad but I definitely could have done better. Hopefully the next trip I will.

Here's a list of what I got.
- 6 bags of Chex Mix
- 6 boxes of fruit snacks
- 4 Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- 1 Pkg Angel soft double roll
- 1 Coffeemate flavored creamer
- 1 Land o Lakes buttery spread
- 2 Pkgs of Green Giant frozen Corn
- 1 Pkg of Green Giant frozen chopped spinach
- 3 Boxes of Betty Crocker Blueberry muffin mix
- 1 Pkg Eggo frozen waffles
- 1 Edge x protection shaving gel
-1 Butler toothbrush
-1 Betty Crocker frosting
- 6 Pkgs of Old El Paso taco seasonings.

No comments:

Post a Comment